Multivitamins are considered as one of the most effective supplements that can help boosting the immune system. These also assist to improve symptoms like low immunity. Several micronutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C and D as single or in combination products stand the best examples for multivitamin supplements. In the current scenario of COVID-19, multivitamin supplements are considered critical for immediate supply as they boost the innate and adaptive responses of the human body. But with the decline in the global supply chains of multivitamin supplements, meeting the demand right on time would be challenging.
To ensure the world sustain the ever-growing demand in this time of emergency, as a prominent multivitamin supplements manufacturer you might be willing to market your product across the globe or to be specific in Vietnam. In Vietnam, multivitamin supplements are regulated by the Vietnam Food Administration (VFA) under Ministry of Health (MOH). Before being distributed in the Vietnam market, all multivitamin supplements must obtain approval from the VFA.
Multivitamin Supplements – Freyr’s Regional Focus
Freyr team can assist you with compliance check of the product, label and claims and can assist you in preparing the product license application to be submitted to the VFA and follow up with them until approval is received. Freyr is specialized in:
- Multivitamin Supplements registration/notification in Vietnam
- Multivitamin Supplements market entry
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the VFA
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with the VFA including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for multivitamin supplement notification/registration
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registrations/notifications of multivitamin supplements in Vietnam.