Multivitamins are considered as one of the most effective supplements that can help boosting the immune system. These also assist to improve symptoms like low immunity. Several micronutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C and D as single or in combination products stand the best examples for multivitamin supplements. In the current scenario of COVID-19, multivitamin supplements are considered critical for immediate supply. But with the decline in the global supply chains of multivitamin supplements, meeting the demand right on time would be challenging.
To ensure the world sustain the ever-growing demand in this time of emergency, as a prominent multivitamin supplements manufacturer you might be willing to market your product across the globe or to be specific in the USA.
Multivitamin Supplements – Freyr’s Regional Focus
As a leading provider of Regulatory consulting services to the Food and Dietary supplement industry, Freyr offers the best of Regulatory methodologies, strategies, and submission assistance for multivitamin supplements registration in the USA. With a vast knowledge on the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) requirements, Freyr team of subject matter experts (SMEs) can assist you with compliance check of the multivitamin supplements notifications, label and claims to identify if the product is able to comply to the requirements listed by FDA or will need to submit NDIN/GRAS. If the client has to submit an application for NDIN or GRAS, Freyr team can assist you in preparing, compiling and submitting the complete application to FDA as per the regulations on approval for non – specified ingredients. Freyr is specialized in:
- Multi Vitamin Supplement registration/notification in the USA
- Multi Vitamins Supplements market entry
- Evaluation of your label or labeling information for compliance
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the US FDA
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with USFDA including advising on general labelling and advertising issues, nutrition labelling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for multivitamin supplement notification/registration
- Assist with devising a robust regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registrations/notifications of multivitamin supplements in the USA.