Multivitamins are considered as one of the most effective supplements that can help boosting the immune system. These also assist to improve symptoms like low immunity. Several micronutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C and D as single or in combination products stand the best examples for multivitamin supplements. In the current scenario of COVID-19, multivitamin supplements are considered critical for immediate supply as they boost the innate and adaptive responses of the human body. But with the decline in the global supply chains of multivitamin supplements, meeting the demand right on time would be challenging.
To ensure the world sustain the ever-growing demand in this time of emergency, as a prominent multivitamin supplements manufacturer you might be willing to market your product across the globe or to be specific in the Netherlands. In the Netherlands, multivitamin supplements are regulated by the Ministry of Health (MoH) Welfare and Support (the Netherlands) as food supplements. Multivitamins in Netherlands must also comply with the Dutch Legislation, which is in-line with the European directive of food supplements. In Netherlands, manufacturers are not mandated to license or register their products with the Health Authority of Netherlands. However, all the multivitamin supplements placed in the market must comply with the food laws and requirements listed in the regulations.
Multivitamin Supplements – Freyr’s Regional Focus
Freyr team can assist you with compliance check of the product, label and claims and can assist you in preparing the product license application to be submitted to the Ministry of Health (MoH) Welfare and Support (the Netherlands) and follow up with them until approval is received. Freyr is specialized in:
- Multivitamin Supplements registration/notification in The Netherlands
- Multivitamin Supplements market entry
- Evaluation of your label or labeling information for compliance
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the Ministry of Health (MoH) Welfare and Support (the Netherlands)
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with the Ministry of Health (MoH) Welfare and Support (the Netherlands) including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for multivitamin supplement notification/registration
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registrations/notifications of multivitamin supplements in the Netherlands.