Immunity food products containing curcumin (turmeric), moringa and elderberry supplements play a vital role in keeping the body’s immune system intact. Being one of the most effective species of the East India and Middle East, Curcumin (turmeric) offers multiple health benefits to the human body. Similarly, moringa provides super immune-boosting powers to the human body and elderberry provides the necessary antioxidants and vitamins to human immune system. In this on-going situation of Covid-19, the intake of Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are essential for public to boost their immune systems. However, amid the disruptions of supply chain, ensuring that the demands of public are met is becoming a challenge.
To ensure the world sustain the international health crisis, as a prominent manufacturer of curcumin (turmeric), moringa, elderberry supplements, you might be willing to market your products across the globe or to be specific in Singapore. In Singapore, Immunity food products containing curcumin, moringa, elderberry supplements are regulated by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA).
Immunity Food Products – Freyr’s Regional Focus
In Singapore, Freyr is well versed with Regulatory applications and interacting with the HSA. Freyr team can assist you with compliance check of the immunity food products Regulatory requirements, label and claims, and can assist you in preparing the product license application to be submitted to the HSA and follow up with the Agency until the approval is received. Freyr is specialized in:
- Curcumin (turmeric), moringa, and elderberry supplements registration in Singapore
- curcumin, moringa, and elderberry supplements market entry
- Evaluation of your label or labeling information for compliance
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for immunity food products
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the HSA
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with the HSA including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for curcumin, moringa, and elderberry supplements registration
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registration of curcumin, moringa, and elderberry supplements in Singapore.