Immunity food products containing curcumin (turmeric), moringa and elderberry supplements play a vital role in keeping the body’s immune system intact. Being one of the most effective species of the East India and Middle East, Curcumin (turmeric) offers multiple health benefits to the human body. Similarly, moringa provides super immune-boosting powers to the human body and elderberry provides the necessary anti-oxidants and vitamins to human immune system. In this on-going situation of Covid-19, the intake of Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are essential for public to boost their immune systems. However, amid the disruptions of supply chain, ensuring that the demands of public are met is becoming a challenge.
To meet the rising demand of Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements and help public fight against Covid-19, you might be looking to market your product across the world, including Mexico. In Mexico, Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are regulated by the Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risk (COFEPRIS). In Mexico, the immunity ingredients are allowed to be used in several food supplements, however, in limited quantity only.
Immunity Food Products – Freyr’s Regional Focus
In Mexico, Freyr is well versed with Regulatory applications and interacting with the COFEPRIS. Freyr team can assist you with compliance check of the immunity food products Regulatory requirements, label and claims, and can assist you in preparing the product license application to be submitted to the COFEPRIS and follow up with the Agency until the approval is received. Freyr is specialized in:
- Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry Supplements registration/notification and liaison in Mexico
- Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry Supplements market entry
- Evaluation of your label or labeling information for compliance
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the COFEPRIS
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with the COFEPRIS including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for multivitamin supplement notification/registration
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registrations/notifications of Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements in Mexico.