Immunity food products containing curcumin (turmeric), moringa and elderberry supplements play a vital role in keeping the body’s immune system intact. Being one of the most effective species of the East India and Middle East, Curcumin (turmeric) offers multiple health benefits to the human body. Similarly, moringa provides super immune-boosting powers to the human body and elderberry provides the necessary anti-oxidants and vitamins to human immune system. In this on-going situation of Covid-19, the intake of Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are essential for public to boost their immune systems. However, amid the disruptions of supply chain, ensuring that the demands of public are met is becoming a challenge.
To ensure the world sustain the international health crisis, as a prominent immunity food product (IFP) manufacturer you might be willing to market your Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry-based supplements across the globe or to be specific in India. In India, Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are approved as a nutraceutical ingredient and are regulated by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). A nutraceutical product containing Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry will not require approval from Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) as long as the product is able to comply with the Regulatory requirements.
Immunity Food Products – Freyr’s Regional Focus
At Freyr, we have ex-FSSAI officials to assist you with compliance check of the IFP (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) Regulatory requirements, label and claims and to identify if the product is able to comply to the requirements or will require a product approval. If the product needs approval from the FSSAI, Freyr team can assist you in preparing, compiling and submitting the complete dossier to the FSSAI on approval for non - specified products/ingredients. Freyr is specialized in:
- Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) registration in India
- Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) market entry
- Evaluation of your label or labeling information for compliance
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the FSSAI
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with the FSSAI including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) registration
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registrations of IFP (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) in India.