Immunity food products containing curcumin (turmeric), moringa and elderberry supplements play a vital role in keeping the body’s immune system intact. Being one of the most effective species of the East India and Middle East, Curcumin (turmeric) offers multiple health benefits to the human body. Similarly, moringa provides super immune-boosting powers to the human body and elderberry provides the necessary anti-oxidants and vitamins to human immune system. In this on-going situation of Covid-19, the intake of Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are essential for public to boost their immune systems. However, amid the disruptions of supply chain, ensuring that the demands of public are met is becoming a challenge.
To ensure the world sustain the international health crisis, as a prominent immunity food product manufacturer you might be willing to market your Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry-based supplements across the globe or to be specific in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). In ANZ, Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry supplements are classified as “food groups” by the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code and are regulated as per the Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ).
Immunity Food Products – Freyr’s Regional Focus
With a clear-cut knowledge on the regulations of Food Standards Australia New-Zealand (FSANZ), Freyr guides manufacturers to understand Immunity food products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) Regulatory requirements. Freyr team can assist you with compliance check of the product, label and claims to identify if the product is able to comply with the requirements listed by FSANZ. Freyr is specialized in:
- Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) registration in Australia and New Zealand
- Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) market entry
- Evaluation of your label or labeling information for compliance
- Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or assess the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with the FSANZ
- Suggesting mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitor compliance with the FSANZ including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Prepare and submit dossier for Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) registration
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway for your product
As a responsible Regulatory partner, Freyr has already started assisting clients to accelerate and fast track registrations of Immunity Food Products (Curcumin/Moringa/Elderberry) in Australia and New Zealand.